Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen

音乐随身听:

【民谣摇滚】Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen

简洁至极的编曲,只有寥落的吉他和键琴,偶尔配上淡淡的弦乐与和声,自溺、忧郁,且脆弱。那被酒浸过被烟熏过被火烧过被风吹过的粗砺声喉,在冷漠的表情底下,有着深邃动人的力量。

莱昂纳德·科恩(Leonard Cohen),1934年出生于加拿大魁北克省蒙特利尔。33岁之前的他是个不错的作家和诗人,客居欧洲的一个小岛上。34岁时他与哥伦比亚唱片公司签约,并于当年初出版了他的首张唱片。三十几年下来,他总共只出了十张录音室专辑,张张均非凡品。

《Famous Blue Raincoat》

It's four in the morning, the end of December
那是凌晨四点 正值十二月末
I'm writing you now just to see if you're better
我起来给你写信只关心你是否安好
New York is cold, but I like where I'm living
纽约很冷 但我喜欢我住的地方
There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening.
整夜都有音乐飘荡在克林顿街
I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert
我听说你正在沙漠深处筑造你的小屋
You're living for nothing now, I hope you're keeping some kind of record.
而今你一无所有地生活 我希望你能保留一些回忆

Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair
是的 简带回来你的一绺头发
She said that you gave it to her
她说是你送给她的
That night that you planned to go clear
那晚你打算了无牵挂地离去
Did you ever go clear?
你真的做到了吗

Ah, the last time we saw you you looked so much older
啊 我们最后一次见你时你看上去苍老了许多
Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder
你那件著名的蓝雨衣破烂地搭在肩上
You'd been to the station to meet every train
你一次次去车站迎接每一辆火车
And you came home without Lili Marlene
最终仍没能带着莉莉·玛琳一同归来

And you treated my woman to a flake of your life
你对待我的女人如同你生命中的浮光掠影
And when she came back she was nobody's wife.
当她回来时 她已不再是任何人的妻子

Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth
好吧 我看见你站在那儿 玫瑰含在嘴边
One more thin gypsy thief
像一个瘦瘦的吉普赛小偷
Well I see Jane's awake --
好吧 当我看到简从睡梦中醒来

She sends her regards.
嘴巴里嘟囔着发出问候

And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
我能告诉你什么呢 我的兄弟 我的杀手
What can I possibly say?
我又能说些什么呢
I guess that I miss you, I guess I forgive you
我猜我是想你了 我猜我是原谅你了
I'm glad you stood in my way.
很高兴你又回到这条路上

If you ever come by here, for Jane or for me
要是你曾拜访过此地 无论是为简还是为我
Your enemy is sleeping, and his woman is free.
你的敌人已经沉睡 他的女人无人看管

Yes, and thanks, for the trouble you took from her eyes
是的 我对你能驱散她眼前的烦恼表示感谢
I thought it was there for good so I never tried.
我觉得这样就很好 我也不愿再尝试

And Jane came by with a lock of your hair
简带回来你的一绺头发
She said that you gave it to her
她说是你送给她的
That night that you planned to go clear --
那晚你打算了无牵挂地离去


评论
热度(38)

© 左图阿尔的朗卢桥 | Powered by LOFTER